Anonymous asked: Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
Tattoo by @cassandra_frances —- #tattoo #tattoos #london #uk #blackgardentattoo #blackgarden #coventgarden #drurylane #ink #tattooartist #tattoomagazine #tattooer #work #wc2b #tattooer #instagram #tatuagem #uktta #uktattoo #pma #tatuaz #tattoooftheday #tattoocollection #tattoolifemagazine #tattooed #tattooistartmag
Wrapping fox over some scarring. Thanks a lot Thea! See you soon! 🐺
Close up from today’s really fun tea drinking matryoshka! Sorry for the bleeding eyes haha @salonserpenttattoo #tattoo #tattoos
The tiniest potato plant for Fiona! Based on a story by Louis Sachar about a tattoo of a potato on an ankle. This was so fun!
iloveyouinmorse-code asked: Do you happen to have any wee pictures of Gorse (Ulex europaeus)? I go to conservatoire in scotland and it's one of my favorite smells in the world. Is that weird?
I love the smell of gorse too!
This illustration is from Flora Batava:
weelittletrooper asked: Do you have any images of chicory (Cichorium intybus)? Thanks!!
Here’s a nice one by Redouté:
There are more here: